Our work experience program is a 1-6 month traineeship offered in retail, hospitality and art administration, tailored to your needs. Placements are offered within Space2b's retail enterprise, our partner cafe Laneway Cafe, or with our local business partners. Currently these partners include St Ali Coffee and The Leaf Store, who have welcomed our trainees to their spaces, provided incredible support and invaluable training, along with providing references for participants at the end of the program.
What you get
- Increased work skills
- Australian work experience
- English language support
- Work connections
- Resume & interviews skills
- Work reference
How it works
- Fill in our application form HERE
- Come in for an interview where we will match you with the correct position, either at Space2b or with one of our partners
- Your training/work experience will depend on your requirements, existing skills and experience
- Space2b will ensure you are supported throughout the traineeship.
- Together we will develop your own personal training plan
- At the end of the program, we will connect you and support you to find paid work
If you wish to discuss this with our staff before you fill out the form please contact us HERE.